Tuesday, September 21, 2004

So I was sitting there eating my curds and whey...

I know what you're saying. "Whey? No whey!"

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Now, without further ado, let me introduce Sammy...



Sammy lives in our back yard. He's somewhat shy but still manages to be friendly. As you can see, he smiled for this picture.

Really, he's quite nice. :)

One last note: my thanks to the lovely proprietor of Only in the South End for showing me how to post a picture in a small format and have it so people can click on it to show the larger version. I know that's probably simple stuff to most of you, but I didn't know how to do it. So, thanks!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Good question!

Since I was completely full of it when I said that, I'd have a hard time answering.

Actually, its eyes are at the bottom (in the full version of the shot, you can actually see them), but I don't know about a smile! :)

If you want a full version (suitable for making a poster!), let me know. I can e-mail it to you!

PatCH said...

You should introduce Sammy to your blog. I bet he'd absolutely *love* the World Wide Web.