Friday, September 17, 2004

Fun at the expense of a dear friend

Now, what can be more wholesome than teasing someone you love? So, with the help of the Internet, I stumbled upon some fun information and will now use it, at the expense of someone of whom I am very fond.

Someone many of us know and love has school information online. This appears to be a description posted by friends of his when he was in high school.

So what does this newly found information say? I'll show you:

"Spike", despite being an "A" student seems to be on a roll of stale jokes, dating back to birth. Where he dosen't joke however is the Computer Room, the Art Room, the classroom, and of course at the hairdresser.

Spike? Oh, this is good! I can guess where the nickname came from, but my guess takes away from how butch it sounds. :)

No, I won't say who it is. Of course, if he wants to out himself, he can do so.

One other way to find out--just hang out with us when the blogger boys go for drinks. There's little chance that I will be able to resist using the nickname for him, especially after I have had a few drinks. ;)

2 comments:

PatCH said...

The Internet is evil! Evil, I say.

*sigh*

What's this about one's past coming back to haunt them now?

Michael Vernon said...

This is a wonderful post. Several are now indebted to you. Tee hee.