Saturday, September 11, 2004

Ain't married life grand?

(Foreword: I know what day it is. I was working at a hospital in NYC when IT happened, but life goes on. So many others are blogging about the date, and there's nothing new for me to add. So I remember our losses, and then I will let life go on. Now, on with this blog entry...)

First, in case any Republican-Conservative types stumbled on my blog, let me translate the title of this entry, so they'll understand it:

Ain't "Over nine years together, more committed than most married straight couples and loving each other more than life itself but can't be married because we're gay" life grand?

Now to really offend the R-Cs. :)

So today is a slow-to-start kind of Saturday. We have things to do, but we also puttered around the house. Okay, I puttered and Marc mowed the lawn. Anyhow, after he showered, we wound up making out. That led to something known by a number (hint: it's a number close to 70). This then led to a "see who can hold out longer" contest--not that we actually said that to each other. It's just one of those unspoken things...and such a fun thing, too!

Yes, "can't be married" life is grand. Hey, W, we're still out here, living our lives and paying our taxes (and doing things that you don't want to think about but can't help yourself). :P

Kiss my ass, W...you and the rest of your bigoted friends.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Happy anniversary!! Hugs to you both.

Carrie said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like it was a great one! ;)