Monday, September 20, 2004

Doggie contempt




See this? This is a look of either 1) contempt, and/or 2) one of grudging tolerance.

It's amazing how these things develop. I should note that Mandy, the star of today's entry, is lying on my couch!!! This is the same Mandy whose entire life (except for a brief post-whelping stay at North Shore Animal League) has been spent under my roof, eating food provided by me (and/or Marc), enjoying toys provided by us.

Even so, I point a camera at her, and her eyes say, "fucking paparazzi... can I have no peace?"

Such a hard life. I wish we could trade places! :)

-------------------------

http://jess466.smugmug.com/photos/8765094-L.jpg

(The above URL is there deliberately. I'm trying something new. Since I'm not savvy enough with HTML to post a picture that you can click on and get a bigger version, I'm putting the blog-size one up with a link to a big version... not that there's really a need for a big version in this case. I'm just giving it a try. If anyone wants to give me some HTML training, I'm willing to learn!)

1 comment:

PatCH said...

Mandy seems to be thinking that her outfit matches the sofa, so therefore it's hers. And how do you she's lying on your sofa? Just administer some truth serum (read: doggie biscuit) and all will be well.