Monday, August 09, 2004

I know you've all been wondering...

My millions... er, thousands... hmmm... hundreds of fans? Okay, the couple of you who may be reading this might have some slight interest in where I work. Now you can see it!

This is the main entrance to the General Hospital building (btw, we have four divisions: general hospital, psychiatric hospital, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and the nursing home):




This entrance recently got a facelift, so it looks pretty nice (although I think they were pretty sloppy in how they put my name on it). ;)

My office isn't in this building. The hospital center actually sits on 31 acres of land and has quite a number of buildings. So am I in an even spiffier building? Is HR housed somewhere sleek and modern? Or is it, sadly, in some little old house that still says "Personnel" on it, even though we've been called "Human Resources" (or, as I prefer, Human Racehorses) for many years? Well, take a look:




sigh

There are some positive points, however. We're in a nice, suburban setting. Right next to my office is a nice big field, followed by a baseball field.




When I started working here last year, I hoped that the field would see regular use by hot college boys. Instead, it sees regular use by little kiddies. I suppose that's for the best. College hotties would be too much of a distraction! :)

3 comments:

Jennirhiow said...

yes, it would definitely be a distraction! nevertheless, you wouldnt complain now would you?? lol..

Wayne said...

I was just about to comment on how close to "NATURE" your office is and how things will be calm and nice and clean and soothing... until you mentioned the College Hotties.

Well, make sure you have a camera some where near your desk. :)

PatCH said...

College hotties prancing about in the fields? Where do I sign up? I love your hospital. The signage could use a bit of work, but hey, who's complaining?

;-)