Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Things moving fast

I haven't gotten a job offer yet. Actually, I haven't even finished my time at the current (soon to be former) job. Still, I started sending out resumes, have had a few interviews and one place already is looking to check references.

Not to jinx things, but I'm hoping something comes along quickly. More importantly, I hope it's something good and stable. I'm tired of having to change jobs every couple of years.

Time will tell, but at least I'm getting good responses so far. I'll keep you updated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed and good vibes coming your way.

Michael Vernon said...

You will be in a better position in no time! Your friends are pulling for you!

Anonymous said...

im crossing all my fingers!

Anonymous said...

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you.