Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Seems logical to me

Marc just rolled his eyes. Personally, I think he's just being a big meanie. Here's what I said...

I was reading on Wikipedia (which, of course, means it must be true *wink*) that Edward James Olmos, Battlestar Galactica's Admiral Adama, is one quarter Hungarian Jewish (the family name having been "Olmosh"). Well, I'm also one quarter Hungarian Jewish! So, with that bit of information in hand, I declared to Marc that I'd clearly make an excellent Battlestar commander. The logic is unmistakable! Right?

5 comments:

Marc said...

Yes, dear. :P

Anonymous said...

The logic is impeccable! I am half German and I keep trying to invade the hunky Polish guy next door!

Jess said...

See, Bokey? CD understands!

Michael Vernon said...

What is a Battlestar?

Anonymous said...

I am afraid I am probably a Cylon. I keep saying things like, "God loves you" and "God has a plan for you" and, in addition to that, I am wickedly hot. I hope there's a hot gay Cylon coming in future seasons...maybe tonight on the first episode of 3.5!