Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's probably just me

I was just watching a story on NBC's evening news about a very unusual gathering of European Starlings flying aerial maneuvers over a cemetery in the San Francisco area. I don't see the story on their website, so here's some coverage from a local ABC station.

Now maybe it's just me--and this probably comes from having too much of an interest in earthquakes--but animals doing strange and unexpected things in the San Francisco area wouldn't just have me saying, "ooh, look at the pretty birdies!" Personally, I think I'd be heading out of town!

(P.S.--they're even doing it over a cemetery! Come on!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Circling birds reminds me of the opening to The Core. And Alfred Hitchcock. If you haven't felt any seismic tremors yet, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Lee said...

I saw that on the national news a few days ago! Interesting site to behold.

And, yeah, I'd be heading outta town too.