Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Poor George, he can't help it

For a George W. Bush State of the Union Address, this one wasn't bad. Wasn't bad, until a few minutes ago. He has now moved into his traditional mantra: "Terrorist, terrorist, terrorist. God Bless America. Thank you."

I'm surprised he doesn't just get up, say those eight words and then leave.

George, none of this changes the fact that you got us into a bloodbath with no good reason for it. And it's not like he can say it's just hindsight. Plenty of us were yelling that this was wrong before the war ever started.

Okay, I'll stop. I just had to vent a little.

--------------------

Hmmm. I keep trying to publish this post, but Blogger keeps saying there are errors. The post won't take. I wonder if Cheney has something to do with this. That's what he's up to back there behind W! Well, I'll just keep trying. Eventually, he'll get distracted and the post will work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the speech was interesting. ive never watched one before. i didnt realize until the showed a full view that the democrats werent such happy campers.

W said...

i couldn't even bear to listen to him. it's just so amazing that such a dimwit is in the highest position in our country....

Anonymous said...

The only thing I liked about the speech was seeing Nancy Pelosi on the TV as Speaker of the House.