Thursday, November 25, 2004

Isn't he cute?



Here we see Marc with our nephew, Owen, at today's Thanksgiving dinner.

Owen is about a year and a half old, and he is, indeed, very cute. Here, however, we don't see Owen's face. That's just as well, since he is trying to maintain a low profile.

Marc, on the other hand, we can see clearly. Cute! Cute! Cute! I'd ask him for a date, if we weren't already sleeping together! :)

I love this picture of him, so I wanted to share it. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

3 comments:

PatCH said...

Oh how cute! And yes, Owen too.

Roger said...

I second what Patch said. :)

Tuna Girl said...

Cuties!

I just surfed on over for the first time. I'm not sure how I was missing out on reading you for so long. But I'm really enjoying your writing. And your cute picture.