Wednesday, November 03, 2004

And now for something completely different

As much as I feel like I could go on and on about recent political developments, that would get tedious. So I think it's time for a musical interlude of sorts.

This is Bernice...



And this is a new song in her honor (to the tune of "New York, New York")...

Bernice, Bernice, she's a hell of a hound,
Her left ear's up and her right one's down,
She goes outside and digs holes in the ground,
Bernice, Bernice, she's a hell of a hound.


Yeah, that's what I've got for you today. It's hard to be cheery after last night, but singing to the dogs in the morning as I get ready for work can help brighten any mood. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A cute schnauzer named Oscar will be staying at our house this weekend. Nothing can cheer me up like dog love. Okay, I can think of one thing that cheers me up more.

Wayne said...

I want some dog lovin'

Big Al said...

Dogs rock :)