Monday, October 18, 2004

Yes, there was rugby this weekend!

Marc and I went to watch our new favorite sport yet again this weekend. We're getting to know the ruggers, as they like to be called (or "rugbeasts" as I told Crash I thought they should be called--he said he liked that, but I doubt that it will catch on, despite my saying it with affection). :)

So everyone throw up their arms in praise of rugby...



The Gotham Knights did their best, but a win was not to be. Still, it's great to watch. So here's a sampling of shots from the game...













It's really a great sport, but it does take a toll...





Yes, as long as the boys are playing, you have a fair likelihood of having to endure rugby-related posts from me. I'm having too much fun not to share!

(I almost forgot to mention--if you'd like to view all of the photos, go here.)

4 comments:

Wayne said...

I love men in Action. Nothing sexier than that.

PatCH said...

Lovely photos, Jess. As always. :-)

Marc said...

These pictures just keep getting better and better. The blood shot is really gory, though. Less blood, more boys! : P

Jess said...

Thanks, everyone. :)