Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Some pictures from today

Here's a tree on the corner near my office...



Now, without further adieu, here are some photos of the inside of the family home, after just two days of gutting...





















This last one is what's in the dumpster so far. I'm getting over the feeling that I'm throwing out things my parents worked hard to build. Really, it's just stuff. Besides, it needs updating. My Mom used to say she'd update the house, but she didn't want to live with the mess from construction. I can see what she means. Anyhow, this is what's gone so far...



This project is expected to take two months or more, so this gives some idea of how much things will change. It's all a little scary and, at the same time, very exciting.

1 comment:

PatCH said...

Wow. Exciting. Lots and lots of dust and rubble, but exciting nonetheless. :-)