Tuesday, October 12, 2004

What crap!

I wasn't planning on doing two posts today. In fact, even one was plenty, as I was still enjoying reviewing the rugby pictures (if you haven't looked at the gallery yet, go here). :)

Even so, I couldn't help myself. I had to post again.

You see, I watched Manhunt on Bravo tonight. This is supposed to be "The Search for America's Most Gorgeous Male Model."

Yeah, sure. They all have gym bunny bodies. Big deal! So do lots of guys.

Only a couple are particularly handsome/cute. I wouldn't give a second look to the rest.

This isn't any kind of bitter rant. No, no sour grapes here. There are plenty of better looking men in this world than me. There are sure many in better shape. I'm well aware of that. No, if they were all gorgeous, I'd actually be happy. Sadly, they're not.

Worst of all, they're a bunch of morons. I've passed on sexual opportunities in my life because of what the guy in question was saying. I know that cheap sex doesn't require conversation, but I guess I'm not as cheap and trashy as I aspire to be! ;) Despite the great bodies, these guys did nothing for me. They really need to not speak!

I've watched my last episode of this pathetic show. Take my word for it, don't waste one of your precious hours of life on this steaming pile of fecal matter.

4 comments:

PatCH said...

Good thing I missed the show, then. Not that I was planning to watch it in the first place. Uh-huh. :-)

Wayne said...

Ah, is it me? Or this post appeared twice? *rubs eyes*

I like Carmen though. :) She's so fun to watch.

Jess said...

It appears you're correct, Wayne. I have no idea how that happened, but it has been corrected. Thanks for pointing it out.

(See? Wasn't I nice? I could have blamed it on your blue foot somehow confusing you.) :)

Roger said...

I think we have achieved reality television overload. Manhunt didn't look promising from the start of the preview promos.