Monday, September 05, 2005

What happened to Bill Clinton?

I'm a little under the weather (on a three-day weekend...nice!), so I've been watching a lot of TV today. Right now, I'm watching the noon news broadcast on our local ABC affiliate.

A few minutes ago, they showed a press conference with former Presidents Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush. Looking at Clinton, I can't help but think there's something wrong with him. He looks terrible! I looked for a still from the report online but haven't found one. Otherwise, I'd include it here.

He's 59 years old, but he looked like he was in his seventies or eighties. Really! I know he had heart surgery last year, but I've seen plenty of people come through the same kind of surgery and look fine (even great) afterwards. Not the case for President Clinton.

Maybe this has nothing to do with the heart surgery. Whatever the case, he really doesn't look good. I hope nothing is seriously wrong!

5 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

He IS a worry! You're right!

I adore him.

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog

Tuna Girl said...

I just said to my husband last night, "Clinton seemd to age twenty years overnight."

He replied, "Well, I guess all that intern tail was keeping him young."

I didn't think he looked ill, just older. But I suppose the stress of eight years in office can wear on a man.

kris said...

Wow, I was just thinking yesterday how good he looked. Older, but "distinguished" as they say.

The bags are gone from under those eyes . . . his lovehandles are no more . . . I should stop now. :)

CoffeeDog said...

He's lost weight and that can make a person look older. Fat fills the wrinkles in. So ah ha, we've found a reason to be fat! :-)

Jess said...

CD: Hmmm. Maybe I should stop worrying about dieting. ;)