Saturday, September 03, 2005

Seven things

Having been tagged by Ms. Tuna...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Visit Bora Bora.
2. Have sex with my other half thousands more times.
3. Get back to a happier weight.
4. Take care of the people I care about.
5. Retire (or at least partially retire) and fill my days with fun things.
6. Travel to lots of nice places (aside from Bora Bora, there’s much of Europe to see and a lot of the USA).
7. Take lots of photos, possibly part of the plan under number 5.

7 things I can do:
1. Drive my partner to heights of ecstacy.
2. Take very good photos (but not of #1--we’re not exhibitionists!). :)
3. Lead people, usually at work.
4. Talk angry people out of being angry--I'm not always successful, but usually, and lately it has come in handy at work (unfortunately!).
5. Teach, both in the workplace and in academic settings (yeah, they still let me back in the law school to teach trial techniques once a year).
6. Try jury trials, even though I haven’t done that in years.
7. Sleep late and love it.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Blow myself, although I could when I was a teenager.
2. Sing. Marc will tolerate my singing along in the car but only because he loves me.
3. Tell good wine by taste.
4. Figure out what spices are in a meal. As in, “Bokey, I had this great fish for lunch. They put amazing spices in it.” “Well, what did they put in it?” “I don’t know.” “Well, just some of the spices. You don’t have to remember all of them.” “I don’t know what was in it! I can’t tell! But it tasted great.” “Thanks, TTB, that really helps.”
5. Tolerate stupid people.
6. Tolerate ignorant people.
7. Stop worrying--about all kinds of things. I’d list them, but we don’t have that kind of time!

7 things that attract me to the opposite same sex:
1. A nice smile.
2. Nice legs (thighs, especially).
3. A nice butt.
4. Pretty hair.
5. A positive, friendly attitude.
6. The ability to laugh with (not at) other people.
7. Being Bokey.

7 things that I say most often:
1. I love you.
2. Bokey, let’s play.
3. Good morning/hello.
4. Thank you/you’re welcome.
5. No! Bad dog! Get off of there!
6. Want a treat? (Sometimes this relates to biscuits for dogs. Sometimes it’s said to Marc while in bed.) ;)
7. Oh yeah, baby. Suck me! That feels so good!

7 celebrity crushes (just 7?):
1. Chad Penington
2. Dean Cain
3. Matt Dillon
4. Orlando Bloom
5. Jerry O'Connell
6. Heath Ledger
7. Johnny Depp (when he’s not being too weird)

*That’s just seven off the top of my head. The list of celebrity men I’d jump (if I were single and they were willing) could go on for quite a while!

7 people I want to do this:
Seems like everyone has done this one already, but maybe these are still left:

1. Crash
2. Michael
3. SAM
4. Albert
5. Matt
6. Wayne
7. Jase, once he returns from far-off lands

No comments: