Monday, September 05, 2005

Watch Kitchen Accomplished

If you haven't seen the Food Network show Kitchen Accomplished, you've been missing something. Specifically, you've been missing this...


Peter Marr


Here he is in a shot with his castmates...


Cat (yes, Cat) Cora, the chef, Peter Marr, the contractor,
and Wolfgang Schaber, the designer


These photos really (really!) don't do him justice. Just watch the show sometime. He's adorable! He spends a lot of time glaring at Wolfgang when Wolfgang does or says something silly. Probably because Wolfgang's so flaming, and Peter wants to throw us off the trail. Otherwise, we might wonder if Wolfgang is doing nice things for Peter between takes. ;)

Oh, one last thing, if you like 'em tall. It's not that the other two from the show are short. Peter's tall! He looks tall in that second photo because he is tall. 6'4"!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, yes, I've seen this show a couple of times. Dude is hot. Heh, your description of the Peter/Wolfgang dynamic is spot on. (You know Wolfie is probably secretly fawning over him.)

And I don't know what it is about the woman, probably her voice and/or accent, that slightly annoys me. ;)

Greg said...

He most certainly is a hottie. He can revamp my kitchen anytime.

Morgan said...

Let me say from the very southern female side, I like Cat. In fact, she makes me purr.