Friday, February 10, 2006

Non-bitching post

I'm not going to bitch about yet another insane day at work. I won't bitch about the stupid old fucker who wasn't watching where he was going, walked right into me and then had the nerve to argue with me about it in Penn Station. I won't bitch about the two semi-drunken approaching-middle-age straight assholes on the train who couldn't shut the fuck up for one fucking minute for the whole fucking ride.

No, none of that. (Okay, fine, so I did say it. Too bad. I could have gone on longer!) ;)

Instead, I will say that Marc is ordering Chinese food (a happy thing for any Jew), and I am going to try to relax. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

Did I mention that we may get a blizzard this weekend? Eh, who cares! To paraphrase the Taco Bell dog, "Heeeeeeere, blizzard blizzard blizzard!"

1 comment:

CoffeeDog said...

Take it easy this weekend, rest and get in that soaking tub!