Thursday, January 06, 2005

Typhoid PatCHy

I don't know how he did it, but I think he infected me over the Internet or through my cell phone. For several days, I worried about Patrick, as he fought off a nasty virus. I kept pushing him, via IM and cell text messages, to drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest.

So what's happened? Well, I hear that Patrick is better, but I had to go home early from work today, with chills, dizziness, a splitting headache, muscle aches and various other niceties.

For all of the things I (and any number of other gay men) have wanted Patrick to give them over the years, I really could live without this. ;) I know, I know. How could he give me a virus via IM and cell phone text messages? Honestly, I don't know, but he's magical. Somehow, he did it!

5 comments:

Jase said...

Get well soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I was going to write something really cheeky here, until I noticed I had dropped a huge chunk of apple crumble into my keyboard. Crap, now it's on my fingers and tonguing the keys doesn't help with the whip cream. Tastes good but now I'm wondering if I washed my hands before I typed and licked the keys AAAAAAACK!!!! Germs!

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Aww.. well get better! haha.. would say to drink lots of fluids, etc. but I'm afraid of catching it from you now. *wink* -Jason

Wayne said...

OYE!! gotta take GOOD care of yourself!!!!!!!

Jess said...

Thanks, everyone. I'm feeling better now.