Sunday, January 23, 2005

Old Man Winter can kiss my ass our asses

I know I speak for myself and the other members of this household. All of this cold and snow sucks! Think I'm alone in this? Check out this look...



This is really directed at me, but his unhappiness comes from being outside. We forced him to go out, hoping that he would do his business, but he hates the snow. So he sat down by the back door and insisted upon being let back in. The look he's giving is due to my wanting him to cooperate as I took pictures when I should have been opening the door for His Highness.

In truth, not everyone here hates the snow. Mandy is thrilled to see snow and loves to go run and play in it...



Bernice is indifferent to it, and Marc & I just want it to go away! It makes for some interesting scenes...



...but I really can live without it.

One last note--I don't want to ignore the passing of Johnny Carson. I was a great fan of his. It felt like a cheap post to just have one about him--and I'm sure plenty of other folks will post about his death--but I really did like him a lot. There's been no other person who could do what he did. Try as they might, every other talk/variety show host is just a pale shadow of this great man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you guys are freezing your buns are becoming ass-cubes, but I just got back from a moonlight ski with my dogs. The starry sky reflected in sparkling tribute in the snow. Absolutely gorgeous. I hope that will all the pains that the cold weather has brought your guys are toasty warm and spending it with someone you love.

Good of you to help remind us of the passing of a great man. He will be missed. Many have imitated, only failing to impersonate badly. Here’s to a graced journey Johnny.
k

Jase said...

Cute pics! Mandy is my kind of dog ;) Stay warm!

Sorry to hear about Johnny.