Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm such a tramp

Today's crush: Chad Pennington of the New York Jets.

He's got adorable baby-faced good looks, and that hair flowing out the back of his cap just makes me drool. I always thought he was somewhat cute. Now, having watched him on the evening news chastising the sports reporters for whining and having noticed how well spoken he is, I have an instant crush.

He's cute, well built (I would assume--he's a quarterback in the NFL, after all) and well spoken? I'm getting aroused already.

Not only does he possess the rare ability to actually string together whole sentences, but he sounds rather intelligent. So what do you think the chances are that "three-way with late 30s/early 40s suburban gay couple" is on his Xmas wish list? ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My feeling has always been [since I was tortured into early fits of masturbation by the jocks in high school] that if these sports figures would should never know the delights of my body or the patented diesel engine suck start fellatio. Ok maybe a pearl necklace would be appropriate, but no penetration.
k

Anonymous said...

I know this is awful... but that picture totally reminds me of the "Home Alone" kid, which makes me want him even more. Is that wrong?

Wayne said...

Honey... I'd do the entire Jets if I was given the chance.

Will said...

Yow--he looks like a kid--OK a very BIG kid, but a kid. All that strength and power and cute, too!