Friday, July 16, 2004

Are the producers of CSI insane?

This afternoon, I was catching up on today's news (just to see if W started any more unnecessary wars) on CNN's website when I noticed this article: Reports: 'CSI' actors fired.

So, with great concern, I clicked on the article.  So who did they fire?  Jorja Fox and George Eads!  I like Jorja and George as actors.  More importantly, I was about to propose to George!  (No one tell Marc!)  ;)
 
George Eads?  Okay, I've since heard that the reason they let him go was--surprise, surprise--because he wanted more money.  Yeah, and?  How much could he demand?  Whatever it is, pay it!  Or are the producers blind?  How can they possibly let that gorgeous man slip between their fingers (in the figure of speech sense, not in another way that I can easily envision!)?
 
They must be completely insane!

No comments: