Saturday, February 24, 2007

All quiet

Not much to report from here. Marc has finally given me a break from the sexual marathon that is life with him. Wow, I'm worn out, but I thought I should at least tell you I'm alive and well.

Well, time to head back to bed.

(Are you buying this?) :)

No, I didn't think so. Well, years ago it wasn't too far from that, and a boy can dream of the good old days, right? Right!

Besides, I'm an optimist, and I hold out hope that we'll get back to three times a day or more. For now, I'll take anything I can get! (And he did say I'll be getting lucky tonight. So I'll take that!)

So what's really going on around here? Basic domestic tranquility. Running errands, paying bills, doing chores and so on.

We got a new HEPA filter for the Electrolux today. Isn't that exciting? Well, actually, it is for us. Getting the new HEPA filter brings the Electrolux back to its peak efficiency. If we actually replaced it when it was due, that might have helped. So now that we have a new HEPA filter, using the vacuum cleans up the place and leaves us with nothing but fresh air. With our allergies--and working against the three dogs--it's a very nice thing.

Right now, Marc's working on some stuff for his job, and I'm trying not to get too nervous about my new job with less than two days until I start there.

That's about it from here. Now I think I'll go see what I can assemble for dinner.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

1 comment:

Etienne said...

Well since you didn't have a lot to say on here, I'll ask you a question. How do you make the postings on the sidebar give the title of each entry instead of just the month? Danke!