Thursday, August 11, 2005

Uh oh

In looking at my statcounter data, I saw today that people were finding my page by entering the term "smirking chimp" into Google. This, of course, is an uncomplimentary reference to the President.

I referred to W that way in a post last month. So if you enter "smirking chimp" into Google, you find my blog. Somewhere on page 17 or something? Nooooo. For some bizarre reason, I'm on the first page.

Do you think this is worth worrying about? Should I expect an FBI swat team to come busting down the door? Gee, I hope not. The paint job on it looks nice, and they'd be bound to scuff it if they kicked it in! ;)

6 comments:

Andy said...

You think that's bad? Try Googling "Accidental Fellatio."

Andy said...

Hey, wtf, my blog no longer comes up #1 for that. Stupid Google.

Tuna Girl said...

That's why I never ever ever talk politics on my blog. I figure I'd be on some watch list so fast it would make my head spin.

Crash said...

I'm more intrigued by what counts as "accidental" fellatio. It sort of reeks of the morning after drunken fratboy sex.

"Dude, I was so drunk last night that I performed accidental fellatio on one of the brothers. I thought I was sucking my girlfriend's dick."

CoffeeDog said...

Ha, smirking chimp. I think you are safe, if anyone blogs smirking chimp I think they are on our side.

Anonymous said...

Oh relax darling, I've been saying stronger things than that on my own blog. I told the little booger to go F himself. Smirking munkie is probably the pet name that Mrs. w uses when she's riding him with her strap on.
k