Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Day recapitulation

Not much was stirring around here. As I sat in my recliner, Mandy decided to climb into my lap. This is how she got the nickname "Moose". When sixty pounds of dog decides to be a lapdog, the nickname comes naturally.

Marc snapped this shot as she draped herself over my leg...



Marc then handed the camera to me, and I had the temerity to not let the sleeping dog lie. It yielded this...



Last night also brought an end to Chanukah. With the last night, the menorah reaches its prettiest point, with all of the candles lit. I'll leave you with that image...

6 comments:

Billy said...

Happy New Year!! She is a doll!

PatCH said...

What a pretty menorah and candles. Happy, happy.

CoffeeDog said...

Mandy is so precious! Is she the rug eater?

Anonymous said...

Ah the precious puppy head. Mmmmm mmmm mmmmm! Honey do you have the techno version of the menorah? Gorgeous shinning blue loveliness.
Kisses baby doll,
nashle,
kb

epicurist said...

Hope your Chanukah was beautiful and full of light!

MzOuiser said...

Great photos! Happy 2006.