Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A few photos from Cape Cod

As we watch the debate (taking place just a few miles from here), I want to share a few favorite photos from the trip. First, Patrick's arrival was heralded by "The Official State Bird of Patrick," the dragonfly...



What do you mean, it's not a bird? Are you sure? Hmmph.

Patrick took this shot of us at the bed & breakfast...



And I took this shot of Marc and Patrick at the beach one evening...



They actually make a nice looking couple. (Okay, Patrick, back off!) ;)

There are more photos (and I'll share them in another post), but I think those are the top three.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Oh, poop...only the first and the third photos are showing...but they sure are good ones...will come back for a look at number 2 later.

Meanwhile, my own photo posting from the weekend has been further delayed by my transition to WordPress. Perhaps late tonight I'll finally get some of those up!

Greg said...

Oh, THERE it is...and it IS a nice picture, too! Hope you guys are settling back into home life after the short vacay!

A DC said...

What a nice photo of you two.

I love the red dragonfly.