Friday, September 05, 2008

Sam Sparro

This June, during our trip to Ireland, we heard the same song on the radio a number of times, and we loved it! Sadly, I have yet to hear it on the radio here, because it's a great song! (Well, I've heard it through BBC-1 on Sirius, but that's not an American station. Apparently, the corporate radio powers here in America haven't blessed him yet.)

I'm talking about Black & Gold by Sam Sparro. If you haven't heard it, just go here. Assuming this one doesn't get deleted, like the video I shared in my last post, you can watch the video for this song.

And we loved his music even before we knew what he looks like...



Buy this man's music!

3 comments:

A DC said...

oh i like that song!

Birdie said...

Hey, Jess, I've been peeking in your window for a while now. May I come in?

This song is great! But you already know that. I noticed that the rating is a solid five stars—with over 12,000 votes! The boy's got a hit on his hands.

Anonymous said...

Honey...
I've had this song for a month now and use it on my walks.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=277961776&id=277961693&s=143441

Found it on iTunes.
Hugs,
kb