Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Night Out with Bloggers & Other Friends

I'm typing this post on my phone, as I sit in a corner of Marie's Crisis, a cozy (a/k/a divey old basement) piano bar. It's a fun place, and the company couldn't be better (Marc, Mark, Brian, Byrne, Deidre, Patrick--recovering nicely, I'm thrilled to see--Scott and others from our merry/Mary band).

The pianist just finished a set of numbers from Cabaret and then launched into a song that gave Deidre flashbacks to college. :-)

The place is packed, Marc's right next to me singing his heart out, and this is a good night! A great GB:NY4 event!

2 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Sorry I missed the whole she-bang this year... I was asleep at the wheel!

And it snuck up on me in May (instead of June) this year...

Glad that a fun time was had by all.

I look forward to seeing the pictures that will surely pop up on random blogs...

about a boy said...

im sorry i missed it too. i hurt my back on friday and was on it for most of the weekend.

i dont think any of my blogger boys went either. i think we are planning on coming next year. for sure.