Wednesday, November 30, 2005

First San Diego shot

We got home last night, and I was exhausted. Today, I worked all day. Yet again... exhausted.

So I'll post one photo, just to share something for now. I didn't take the SLR. Instead, I took the new ELPH point-and-shoot camera. It has its limitations and certainly can't do what the SLR can, but it's very convenient.

Anyhow, I love night photos, but the ELPH can't do those terribly well. By bracing it on the railing of our hotel balcony, I was able to at least keep it steady (since I didn't have a tripod), and it gave me this shot (not too bad--just some digital "noise")...

3 comments:

Michael Vernon said...

Where was my invitation to San Diego?? I love that town!!! I invited YOU boys to Kentucky/Tennessee/Dollywood, and you didn't remember me on THIS trip??? I'm so hurt!!!! :)

PatCH said...

Pretty!

Andy said...

How many gay marines can you see in this picture? I counted 14.