Sunday, February 06, 2005

Whore!

Actually, labeling yet another lying, sneaky politician a whore is an insult to hard-working whores everywhere. I just can't think of the right words to express my disgust at Democrats (particularly from the Northeast) selling out to the religious wrong.

What has me going this time is this article. The beginning of the article says enough: "The religious right in the United States is getting proof of their political influence from a surprising source, Hillary Clinton.
Long associated with liberal causes like abortion and gay rights, the Democratic New York senator has been talking lately about God, faith and bridging the gap with conservatives."

It's nauseating.

3 comments:

Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

Last week, when she claimed she had the flu and passed out...it was probably really an alien abduction. Her soul was possessed by conservatives. She's now a Stepford. ;)

Thank you for passing the rolls Jess. It made the Groundhog Stew at FARB's a whole lot tastier!

Rob Byrnes said...

My take (coincidentally just posted) is a bit different. I don't think Hillary has done anything wrong here. However, I think 365gay.com is guilty of faulty logic, flat-lined thinking, immature intellect, and an inflammatory headline.

--Famous Author Rob Byrnes

Jess said...

Oh, fine. So now I can't even trust 365gay? This is just wrong. If 365gay.com can't be trusted, what's next? The Times? The world must be coming to an end (so I need to make sure I get a good seat).