Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Book Review: "Resurrection Walk" by Michael Connelly

Resurrection Walk (The Lincoln Lawyer, #7; Harry Bosch Universe, #37)Resurrection Walk by Michael Connelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My only problem with Michael Connelly's novels is that they're over so fast. I don't think I'm a particularly fast reader, but I wait a while for his next novel with great anticipation. Then I get my hands on a copy, and I'm done in a couple of days.

Resurrection Walk brings together Mickey Haller ("the Lincoln Lawyer") and Connelly's great homicide detective Harry Bosch. I won't get into the details of the story, other than to say they're looking to help people wrongfully convicted who want to clear their names. This is a powerhouse team, and, with the aid of a couple of other key players, they bring a fight for justice that most needing criminal defense only can dream of. This is a fast, well-written story, and I highly recommend it!

View all my reviews

No comments: