Sunday, September 11, 2011

How about some rugby photos?

I still need to share more travel photos, but yesterday brought the start of a new rugby season, so I will focus on that right now. We played the Montclair Rugby team. They won, but the Gotham Knights held their own. We really looked good out there against a traditionally strong team, so I have high hopes for the remainder of the season. Here are a few photos from yesterday:


That's Rob. He's new to Gotham, and he's very fast. He pulled away from those other guys and just kept going!



While I try to limit my admiration of members of the opposing team, this guy looked like a big version of Prince Harry. Needless to say, he was a bit of a distraction!



Here we see a guy "accidentally" breaking Elliot's nose. This same guy was given a yellow card later in the match.



My boyfriend, Joe. Let's just hope my husband and Joe's girlfriend don't find out! ;)



This is James. Sadly, he's just a visiting player. I'd be happier if he were local. He's not hard to watch!


If you're interested in looking at the full set of photos, they're here. Enjoy!

No comments: