Thursday, March 25, 2010

A few photos

First, I have an important photo to share. I recently made a chocolate-cherry bread, and I snapped a photo. Here it is:



So why is this an important photo? Okay, it's not, but it was a fabulous loaf of bread! :)

In other news, a couple of weeks ago, I went to rugby boot camp. This is an annual event meant to screen prospective new members and help the veterans get back into practice for the upcoming matches.

On the way there, I was treated to this bit of spelling excellence:



Now, as for rugby, there's plenty to see, as always. Of course, I mean the sport itself. The hot men do nothing at all for me. ;)

Some of our veteran hotties are still around, like Christian...



And there were new guys. Such as Joe...


This shot doesn't even do him justice!


Of course, Joe's okay if you can deal with his skinny legs...





I think I'm in love! ;)

Speaking of being in love... Rugby coaches often aren't much to look at. I suppose that's true of many coaches. Perhaps they're former athletes and once were hot, but many just... well, some are nice guys, but visually I don't usually expect much. So when I heard we were getting a new coach this season, that wasn't exciting from a lustful point of view (although a coach who could help us have a winning season would be nice!). But then I saw the new coach...



Marc took that last photo. Nice shot, hon!

6 comments:

Luuworld said...

wow, those are some cuties. esp the new coach. lucky you! :-D

tornwordo said...

Personally, I think it should be spelled that way. Especially when "fridge" is how you spell the shortened version. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fridge

Jess said...

Luu: I'm not complaining! :)

torn: Perhaps it should be, but it isn't! ;)

A DC said...

What a cutie. He can coach me anytime. Growl! ;)

(My verification word is puspi.)

Greg said...

The new coach or the load of chocolate-cherry bread.... Trying to decide which looks yummier.

The Roving Ranter said...

Can I eat the bread off of the naked coach? PLEASE!!