Monday, November 23, 2009

Need to get back to posting

I've been a really bad blogger. I've had things I could post. I've gone to rugby matches. We've had friends out. I even bought a new camera recently. Did I blog about any of it? No. Sorry!

Okay, time to get going again. Since it's late, and I'm tired, I'll keep this short. I'll share just one photo from this weekend's Northeast Rugby Union playoffs. It's not an action shot, although I can't help but think of the action I'd like to have with the subject of this photo. Had I really been thinking, I'd have gotten a full-length shot, because this was gorgeous from head to toe. Here you go...



If you want to know what to get me for the holidays, that's it! Not to worry, I'll share him with Marc.

I'll work on posting again soon. Sorry for being absent for so long. Bear with me!

2 comments:

zach518 said...

Jess, what a great comeback photo!
Missed your blog but hadn't given
up. :)

A DC said...

Yum-o!

I'm putting that on my Xmas wish list too!