Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Gotham Rugby?

Various things have happened recently. Some good, some not so good. I'm certainly hoping the recent spate of deaths has passed. We knew too many people who lost loved ones. So I hope that's done for quite a while!

On the plus side, we went to see Hair on Broadway. The tickets were a birthday gift from our old friend Jeff (he bought them around my birthday, but he had to buy this far out, so we could get good seats). The show was great! It's the best show I've seen in a long time. [I'm back to amend this post. Marc tells me it actually was a wedding gift. Well, that was the same day as my birthday, so I was close.]

I know I mentioned something about posting more photos from the Kansas trip. Not that there were that many, but Marc is posting them on his blog. There are some nice ones, so go check out his blog, if you haven't yet.

Since I still have rugby photos left (somewhat fog-shrouded though many of them are), I figured I'd keep going with those.


That can't be comfy!















Another effort (as you may recall from a prior post), but that shirt just won't let go!








I guess that's enough for one post. Hope you like them!

4 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Love em!...

Glad you got to see HAIR!

Joey said...

The last three photos are especially good. The guy has such a healthy blush in his cheeks.//////I always found "Hair" to have such a unique style with really clever lyrics. Gay guys in Manhattan never appreciated it (they only like musicals where some female is the star!)

Scott Barnes said...

The boy in the last three photos looks so happy!

Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

I agree. The last three photos in the set are amazing! You cannot help but smile when you see the look of happy victory on his face. So cool!