Thursday, June 25, 2009

Might as well post more rugby photos

I never did finish posting rugby photos, so I might as well share some more. Yes, Farrah Fawcett died today, although that was somewhat expected, as did Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson's passing is shocking, and I find myself really sad over it. He was a musical genius and a troubled soul, as so many geniuses seem to be. By coincidence, Marc and I were discussing that very subject relative to Mr. Jackson just a few days ago.

Today's news, just days after the empathetic pain from two friends losing loved ones, is downright depressing.

Anyhow, rather than dwell upon these sad losses, let's look at some lovely rugby players...










This young lady was being driven nuts, watching rugby balls flying around but being unable to get to them!


















As always, you'll get bigger versions if you click on them. Hope you enjoy them!

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hot players and cute doggies. Two of the greatest things in the world.

A DC said...

boy 2nd from the top with the green mouthpiece is hawt...yum!

Jess said...

Joey: My sentiments exactly!

ATG: That's Greg, and yes he is! :)