Saturday, October 28, 2006

Good for Stella McCartney!

A British publication called The Independent is reporting that Stella McCartney, daughter of Sir Paul McCartney, recently expressed her opinion of Sir Paul's soon-to-be ex-wife. In response to a report that Heather Mills-McCartney had accused Sir Paul of hitting Stella's mother, Linda, during their marriage, Stella is said to have screamed, "I'll kill the bitch." She's alleged to have added, "I told you she was a bitch. Why did you marry her? She's been a manipulative cow from day one. The cow won't be happy until she destroys all of us ­and our memories of our mother."

Obviously, I have no personal knowledge of this situation, but I think my reaction would be much the same in her place. I also like her for the exchange Kathy Griffin reported having with her, where she clearly was self-assured and demonstrated a self-deprecating sense of humor. If you wish, you can read the full article here.

In other news, bravo to David Letterman! Letterman had Bill O'Reilly on his show and apparently let him have it. As reported in The Huffington Post:

Bill O'Reilly clashed with David Letterman during his appearance on The Late Show Friday night. Letterman took O'Reilly to task for his over-simplified views and "bonehead" remarks.

O'Reilly tried to reduce the Iraq war at one point, saying "Do you want the United States to win in Iraq? It's an easy question," to which Letterman replied, "It's not easy for me because I'm thoughtful."

Letterman also told O'Reilly, "You're putting words in my mouth, just the way you put artificial facts in your head."


If anyone deserves to be blasted, it's that arrogant bastard (along with that stupid bastard, Rush Limbaugh). Can't help but love it!

No comments: