Thursday, June 08, 2006

Rugby!

I'll get back to trip photos shortly. Before I do that, however, I think we need some rugby photos. I took these a week and a half ago at the Bingham Cup Rugby Tournament. Enjoy!










Notice that these boys were running so hard that you can see pieces of dirt thrown up next to their heads?! Such studs!



Rugby dogs at play



Did I mention that we brought Mandy for part of one day?



Did I mention that Mandy was an instant hit? She got plenty of attention. Here, someone she already loves (
Byrne) gives her some attention.




Mandy was being stubborn about drinking her water. She was none the worse for wear but through no fault of her own! We had to make sure to get her a lot of shade after a while. Dopey dog.












If you want to look at the full set of photos, go here.

Should you want full-size, high-resolution files of any of the photos, just let me know. The ones online are size-limited.

2 comments:

Crash said...

The photos look great, Jess.

Jess said...

Thanks, guys!

Scott: I'd be glad to show you! ;)