Friday, May 06, 2005

Laying cable

Well, I can't say that I had a hot plumber visit, like some people I know, but I still had a fun visit yesterday.

Our cable modem has been acting up lately, so I made an appointment with the cable company for a service call. They were kind enough to send a nice looking young man with bright eyes and a handsome face.

Oh yeah, he knew how to diagnose and fix cable modem problems, too, which I suppose is helpful. Marc was here for the visit, and he agreed that this young man wasn't hard on the eyes.

Actually, our visitor reminded us of a blonder version of a friend we knew in the first year we were together. We're one of those boring monogamous couples, but back then we did have a bit of fun with our friend Joe. That this handsome young man reminded us of Joe didn't hurt things.

No, we didn't do anything. I didn't so much as leer at our lovely cable technician, but I did follow him closely every time he climbed the stairs. Hey, I was just appreciating the view! ;)

That's the news from here. Pretty boring, I know. Now I have to get back to preparing things for tomorrow's big barbecue!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Enjoy the barbecue and seeing all the bloggers! Maybe you should have scheduled the cable guy's visit for during the barbecue. I'm sure quite a few would have enjoyed the intrusion....