Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've got it good

What a nice life I have. Yes, work can be a burden (but that's why they pay me, I suppose), and life has its stresses. Still, things are good, and sometimes I snap a photo that seems to sum up my life nicely. I think this is one of those photos...


Mandy shares sunroom space with Daddy Marc


(BTW, I know I often suggest clicking on the photos for a better look, but this one really is worth it, so you can get a good look at that pretty face and her pretty brown eyes!)

6 comments:

CoffeeDog said...

Such a sweet face

A DC said...

Now that's what I call a kissy-face.

Lee said...

AwwSoCute!

Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

Ahhh yes...good indeed!

I wanna eat her up. She's scrumptious!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Yup, the click was definitely worth it!

Jess said...

CD: Thanks. We think so!

ATG: Yup, and if you get close enough, she'll give you a kiss on the nose (after sniffing all over your face). That's her thing.

Lee: Yes, she is (but we're biased).

Pua: The problem is, she knows it! :)

Todd: Thanks for clicking through. I think the bigger version really shows off her pretty eyes.