Monday, July 19, 2004

When pigs fly


While visiting our psychiatric division today (not to check in as a patient, although that is tempting), I saw a sign in the administrative offices that said the staff was told by those of us in senior management that they'd see raises "when pigs fly." Right near the sign, hanging from the ceiling, was what you see in the picture. Gotta love employees who can keep their senses of humor! :)

(Photo courtesy of my cell phone's itty bitty camera, in case anyone's wondering if I walk around with a camera at all times) ;)

6 comments:

PatCH said...

Of course, since this is a fake pig flying, I suppose they won't be surprised if they get fake raises.

Jess said...

Patrick, would you like a job? With thinking like that, you'd be a great management hire! :)

PatCH said...

Not to be a pain, but you did say "pigs." I only see one pig. And it's not really flying so much as it's just hovering there.

You'd think that for a raise, people could follow simple instructions.

Matthew said...

You may be surprised to learn that I have one of those flying models in the cow variation.

Jess said...

Actually, MAK, that doesn't surprise me. :)

Wayne said...

Yeah, and those model recently released.. Tinkerbell!! Yay!! Now I can have a flying Fairy at the Office!!!