Sunday, July 18, 2004

I finally did it

I've been into photography for as long as I can remember. I held off on making the move to digital for several years. Finally, I bought a digital SLR earlier this year. Since then, I haven't used my film cameras. So, today I shot digital pictures of my 35mm and medium format equipment, wrote descriptions and listed all of it on Ebay.

I know--big deal. Well, it is for me. Aside from overcoming procrastination, it was a big step moving to digital. Actually parting with all of my film equipment feels like it really seals the deal. No going back.

So now I just have to see if I get decent offers. It's great equipment, so I sure hope it pulls in good money.

(If anyone's interested, I think this will list all of it: jess466 Items for Sale)

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Awe, good bye Film Camera.

PatCH said...

You did it. You really, finally did it. You've switched completely over to digital. Wow.