Wednesday, July 07, 2004

So how gay are we?

Our friend Jeff stayed at our house and took care of our dogs while we were away. After our return, last night, he stayed and will enjoy our hospitality until this weekend.

So how gay are we? Well, we didn't see anything of particular interest on TV tonight, so we tuned to Dish Network's "SIRIUS Broadway's Best" channel and have been singing along for, oh, about two hours now to a variety of Broadway tunes. I feel like I'm having a gay pride event right here in my living room! :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Why is that so gay? I do that every night.

Jess said...

Well, I never said it was a bad thing! :)

Wayne said...

We all have to let our inner Diva come out once in a while. Mak's different. He's a diva, that's why he does that every night.

PatCH said...

I'm singing showtunes right now. And I'm still at work!

Jess said...

Well, everyone knows about you, PatCHy! :)