Sunday, July 25, 2004

Another busy weekend


Sorry for being so irresponsible. I know my legions of fans are staying up late tonight, waiting to find out what I did this weekend. So I should have posted something sooner!

Well, here's the bottom line: lots of chores. Yes, again. In this lovely picture, snapped with my cell phone camera, Jeff and Marc are examining boxes at Staples. We needed to get boxes, so we could pack up more stuff. We're trying to figure out what to save (from my Mom's and grandmother's), what to sell at a garage sale and what to trash.

Added to this, we had the huge excitement of grocery shopping, watering the lawn and doing laundry. Oh yeah, one other bit of excitement: one of the dogs got sick, and I got to clean it up. Such fun!

I know, I know. You're saying, "Why can't my life be as exciting as the one Jess leads?" Ah, that's a tough one. It's not easy to have this much fun in one life! ;)

By the way, anyone who has some spare time on the weekend and would like to help pack, clean or move things, let me know! We can't afford to pay you, but we'll feed you and serve drinks at the end of the day! :)

2 comments:

PatCH said...

Why can't my life be as exciting as the one Jess leads?

Jess said...

Not that I didn't ask for that, Patrick, but... thppt!

:P

:)