Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wish I'd thought of it first

This is such fine work, in the best smartass tradition, that I can't help but admire the guys who started it and wish I'd thought of it myself.

Apparently, Amazon.com has been selling food for some time. So a couple of guys decided to use Amazon's product review feature to have some fun. Since they kicked off the effort, others have joined in. Some sample comments from the article:

"I give this Tuscan milk four stars simply because I found the consistency a little too 'milk-like' for my tastes."

"One word of caution-—milk, even when frozen into a baseball-bat shape, is nigh worthless as a baseball bat, merely shattering into cloudy fragments at the first strike of a baseball."

"Tuscan Whole Milk ruined my life. I have no further details to add."


The article ends with a mention of this having spread to green seedless grapes. I can't help but wonder how far it will go! :)

3 comments:

Kiss My Mike said...

Amazing! I think Amazon.com's next move is to solicit feedback from animals like dogs and cats since it has a collection of pet supplies available.

Mr. H.K. said...

This is funny...

Now you got me curious to get over there myself...

Wanton Wonton said...

LOL! that is TOO funny. i'm really glad the milk company has a good sense of humor about it...