Friday, August 25, 2006

Weekend

Tomorrow, a cousin is getting married in New Hampshire. He's straight, but we don't hold that against him.

So our plan is to drive up today and stay in nearby Ogunquit, Maine, on the coast. It should be lovely.

We're making a long weekend of it, and we're going to meet Patrick and Greg, as well as two friends of theirs. Meeting new people should be nice, but spending a long weekend with good friends is always a special treat.

The truth is, I'm so tired right now that sitting right here all weekend is appealing, but I'm sure the trip will be lovely!

Our friend Tom is going to stay here with the dogs, so we don't have to worry about them. Should be a good weekend!

By the way, what's this crap on my television? I'm usually at work by now. Since I'm actually home at the moment, I just saw some of the crap on the networks in the morning. Who's watching this dreck? Horrible!

2 comments:

Andy said...

I demand pictures! I have always wanted to go to Ogunquit.

CoffeeDog said...

Yes, pictures please! Hope you had a nice weekend