Wednesday, October 20, 2004

If you see something, say something

Ride the New York City mass transit system, and you'll see the posters: "If you see something, say something."

You know, I have always followed this rule. I can remember many occasions when I saw something and immediately leaned close to Marc to carefully convey this information. Important things like: "Hey, Bokey, look at that guy. He's hot!" or "Look at the ass on him!"

I think it's the duty of all of us to make these careful observations. That's why we're there! ;)

2 comments:

Michael Vernon said...

Have you seen the sign on some trains that lists all of the emergencies for which you are not to use the emergency alert system?

I once pointed out "something" to my other half--you know, "hot ass" or somesuch. Then, I didn't see anything else for a couple of weeks. Well, after a few days, I could see just a little out of one eye. :)

PatCH said...

I hate these half-instructions. What if you don't see something? What should you do then? Huh?