Monday, August 11, 2008

More fun with the Olympics

I love watching the swimmers. Okay, I love watching the men. Because I love the sport, of course. ;)

Tonight, I'm enjoying another sport. It's similar, in that a pool is involved. Tonight's little slice of joy is synchronized diving. There are a few pairs of men worth watching.

One man of particular note is American David Boudia. I've been watching him dive with his partner Thomas Finchum. Diving partner, I mean. Not suggesting they're using those tight bodies for anything else!

Okay, I feel like a bit of a perv. Lovely Mr. Boudia is only 19 years old! I grabbed a few photos off the web...


Thomas Finchum and David Boudia



David Boudia. I know he's only 19, but... *drool*



David Boudia, mid-dive.


Okay, time to go back to paying attention to the Olympics! :)

7 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

19 is legal!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Ever since I was a boy I loved watching men's diving, of course now we all know why! ;)

I used to know a guy that competed in diving, he once told me (right or wrong) that a lot of the divers were gay, I can only hope so!

MzOuiser said...

That was the first time I'd ever seen Synchronized diving!! I kept thinking of the Doublemint Twins.

Dantallion said...

For me, it's Alexandre Despatie

Scott said...

David is cute. But then I heard him talk. Kind of ruined it for me.

And I'm not always the smartest guy around, but I had NO idea that all Olympic divers live and train right here in Indianapolis!

Jess said...

Todd: Good point! :)

STIM: I wouldn't be surprised!

Mzouiser: I think it may be new to the Olympics.

Dan: Yeah, he's pretty hot. Have you had him, you stud? ;)

Scott: I really wasn't paying attention when he was talking. I saw them interviewing him, but I didn't really listen. I guess that was a good thing! So now what are you going to do to make the most of your proximity to all those divers? I think you should offer them free photo sessions and then share the results! (Actually, it could be good for business, if you could say you photographed Olympic divers.)

ATG said...

Mmmm, yummy.
I mean, *cough cough*, yeah i watched it too.
:)