Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rugby photos!

I know what you're thinking. It isn't rugby season, is it? You're quite correct, but I never posted photos from the finals, so why not start sharing a few? (Besides, it beats another rant! I don't want to be a downer!) :)

By the way, you may notice that things look a little different this time. That's because it had rained, and things were quite muddy. It also was quite dark out when I was shooting, and I didn't go high enough with the ISO, so some of these have a bit of blur. In some cases, it adds to the action, but in others it's just blur. Have a look (and click on each for larger versions)...



























I'll stop there. More to come!

2 comments:

Matt said...

You have quite a talent for photographing action shots..I especially like the one's which appear "in motion" and slightly blurry.

P.S. This is my first time leaving a comment here. I found your blog through reading Hot Toddy's. So "HI!" :)

Jess said...

Mary: Thanks, and welcome! I'm happy to see any fan of Toddy's head over my way!