Monday, October 03, 2005

Rugby photos

Just so you know, this man is not only handsome and has possibly the nicest ass and legs I've ever seen, but he's also a very nice guy...



And now some other shots...









The full set is here.

So why isn't some fine magazine offering me millions to do this for them? After all, I get these shots with my little 70-200mm zoom. Imagine if someone gave me one of those gigantic 600mm lenses they all seem to have at NFL games! :)

Okay, I won't quit my day job, but I hope you, my faithful readers, enjoy these!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you boys would sit me down to a plate of rugby legs I would be ever gratefull. Big, muscley, hairy rugby legs. Oh man oh man...Be a dear Jess and hand me a napkin.
k
You really are quite the little photog. I can almost smell the grass in my nose.

Wayne said...

Oh gosh... He's hot!!